Eye candy – Laszlo Huiber
Laszlo Huiber is Hungarian born in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
He got into modeling 5 years ago and has already worked all over the world including the major fashion cities like New York, Paris, Milan, London, Tokyo , Hamburg and Barcelona. He is quite easy going and really polite. When I saw him I knew I had to interview him!
He is impressively handsome and what really makes him stand out is his classy sexiness. He loves photography and he is really talented judging by his work.
1. Who is your favorite fashion designer and why?
– I like many designers but I love Armani, Zegna and Canali. They make great suits with excellent quality.
2. What’s the best modeling job you’ve ever done?
-The best modeling job was a perfume campaign for Adolfo Dominguez U- Blue. The TVC shooting was in Barcelona.
You can see the video on Youtube.
3. Who is your favorite female model and who would you like to work with in the future?
-I cannot pick a favorite one. What I really find important is the personality and energy.
4. What other interests have you got except modeling?
– I love traveling and seeking adventure, meeting new people and helping people in general.
You know, this business that I am in, you learn to be alone and when that happens you are more in touch with everything around you. Everytime I travel somewhere, I try to do something special there in order to create a beautiful memory.
I still remember how I felt when I climbed the Fuji mountain in Japan. Being at the top, almost touching the clouds, watching a magical sunrise.
What is really important to me when I travel, is to be able to achieve inner peace through meditation and yoga. This is how I stay strong and get through a bad day. I like living a healthy life and taking care of both my mind and body through eating right and sports.
I also enjoy nature and I love animals.
5. What are your weaknesses?
– My weakness is to experience injustice and not being able to do something about it. Sometimes it’s hard for me to see how people are dealing with each other in this world. We should focus on Unity and not selfishness.
6.What’s your favorite childhood memory?
– All the road trips that I used to take with my mother and father through Europe.
7. What turns you on? What turns you off?
-I love intelligent people, people who strive to do something with their lives. People who are a good example to others.
What turns me off is laziness. If you want to achieve something in this life you need to work for it.
8.What are you doing right now and what are your plans for the future?
– At the moment I am still modeling full time. It goes well for me and I feel blessed every single day.
I also love photography, it is a hobby that I do enjoy a lot. I love to capture the moment everywhere I go.
I really don’t like to make any plans for the future, I like to go with the flow and accept things as they come.
9.What brand of underwear do you like to wear the most?
– I do not wear a specific brand, as long as they are comfortable they are the right kind for me.
10.Would you buy lingerie for your girl? What kind?
– Oh yes, I would! Something in black or white. A three-piece set can be very sexy..
Laszlo is with I LOVE models modeling agency in Milan, Italy.
(Special thanks to Miss Sofia Polychronopoulou for helping with editing the interview)
With Love to all my fans,